Client: HSP Developments
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Development consists of a 41 storey residential apartment tower with triple hydrostatic basement and main, partially post-tensioned transfer podium at Level 1.
VDM Consulting was responsible for structural and civil design services.
Key aspects of the design included:
- 1.5m deep raft foundation under maintenance tower.
- Secant piling basement walls in close proximity to neighbouring buildings.
- Large post-tensioned pool deck at Level 5.
- Innovative slab connection details at jump-formed core walls.
- Bridge and atrium structure to adjacent 5 level commercial complex.
- Incorporation of high level column transfers at Level 35.